Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Kids Say ... (September and October 2019)

These quotes are so fun to read later. Some of them I remember and some I already forgot so I'm glad I document them.

----------

Talking to waiter at Outback

Waiter:and again my name is Charlie if you need anything

Miles: hi Charlie


9/1
----------

There was a kiddie pool at the party. I told the kids in the car on the way there. Miles thought I said "kitty pool" so then at the party Miles kept asking where the cat pool was.

9/1
----------

Talking about how I don’t work

Ella: mommy doesn’t work because she didn’t sign up for it
(Like how she signs up for gymnastics )

9/2
----------

I told Miles we would go to the park. I was nursing. I got an appointment reminder. I forgot about doctor

I go downstairs to tell Miles

He says “yay I love the doctors”
This could have gone so much differently!


9/12
----------

Trying to get Miles down. Liam wakes up. Get Liam back down. Go back to Miles’s room. Sit down. Liam is crying


Miles says “not again “
And
“Why doesn’t he want you to leave “

9/15 10:35 pm
----------

Miles: I can’t wait much longer.

Miles for everything with cough, doctor, and breathing treatment. He was quite sick and wheezing a lot.

9/23
----------

Talking to miles about dinner. He asked “Is there enough for my friend Chloe?”

We were having Kielbasa

10-7-19
----------

I walk out from nursing Liam
Miles: Mommy, I have an important job for you.
Me: What?
Miles: Change my diaper

10/9/19
----------

for some comedy: Dave asked Ella if she thought I was older or Miss Montgomery. Ella said Miss Montgomery because she is 22 (I think she's older than 22 because she's taught for 3 years but still she's younger) SO I ask Miles "Who is older me or Ms. Dana?" he said "you" then I said who is older me or ms Sylvia. again he says me. I think Ms Dana is close to 60 and Ms Sylvia has been teaching at LACP for 29 years so she's got to be older than me :)

10/21/19
----------

I’m going to nurse then do you have to go potty before we go to school?
Miles: silly mommy. They have a potty at school.

10/23
----------

I asked Miles how he liked the Halloween party. he said "You were super super late. Why were you late?" I got there at 3:31 because i had to run back home and get something for a teacher.... but they were done. They said they'd start at 3:30

10/31/19

No comments:

Post a Comment