Sunday, January 5, 2020

2020 Exercise Goals

1/3/2020 run
I often write a goal post at the beginning of the year. Years ago I also had monthly goal posts. It's hard for me to figure this out. I'm doing so horribly now at finding the time but I keep hoping it'll be better.

For 2020, here are my exercise goals:
  1. Run 100 miles (with a reach goal of 200 miles)
    • That's 2 miles a week rounded down. It totally seems doable but I go entire weeks trying to run every single day and not getting a run in at all.
  2. Run 52 times (With a reach goal of 100 times)
    • That's 1 run a week with a reach goal of slightly less than 2 runs a week. I count couple mile runs or even the .2 mile run to pick up Ella. 
  3. Complete 2 Beachbody programs
    • I don't have a plan now but I wanted to complete 2 in 2019 and I did not. In 2017 and 2018 I was much more consistent when I had workout plans.
  4. Exercise in some form 156 times (that's 3x/week) (Reach goal of 312)
    • This is the same goal as last year. I surpassed it last year but I am having a hard time finding time to exercise so I'll keep it. 
    • The reach goal seems insane to me now. That's 6 days a week. But I walk to pick up Ella 3 days a week at least. Then if I do a workout program or go for runs then I get more workouts.
For inspiriting others, I plan to
  1. Run 6 free challenges
  2. Run 3 month long challenge groups
I kept these the same as last year! I didn't run any short week long free challenge groups last year but ran a bunch of month long ones. I want to do more short ones. They help me get stronger.

I hope I make it!

What are your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment