Thursday, January 30, 2020

Halloween Fun Run and Festival (10.19.19)

Little Acorn had their 2nd Annual Halloween Fun Run and Festival!  They ran in 2 heats but it seems most of my pictures are of the 2nd heat. Ella ran with Miles's group in addition to running with her own.
Miles did have his costume on but then took it off after 5 minutes of being there. Ella brought her costume in a bag and never wore it. 
The course was better this year. There was even a lemonade stand on the course for the kids. Teacher were stationed at each turn taking photos with the school ipads so we got so many pictures.  I only have a couple here but I have over a thousand in the google album.

Here I am with Ms. Dana. There were a few of them dressed as crayons!

I organized this event 2 years in a row but still have to make a post about what all to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment