Thursday, May 7, 2020

Ella's 6th Birthday Interview

I only ever asked Ella half the questions but now it's months later so I'll just post the half I did ask. I first interviewed her on January 11 and we didn't finish. Then I asked again on February 9.  She wasn't very cooperative.

  1. How old are you? 6
  2. Who is your best friend? Aurelia, Emma, Lily, Nika, Beatrice
  3. What is your favorite color? Pink, purple, white, light blue
  4. What is your favorite animal? zebra
  5. What is your favorite food? Ice cream
  6. What food do you really dislike? The soup daddy made for dinner
  7. What is your favorite TV show? Sam and Cat and Victorious
  8. What is your favorite song? Old Town Road
  9. What is your favorite book? What should Darla Do? And What should Danny Do?
  10. What is your favorite thing to wear? dresses
  11. What makes you happy? Watching TV show
  12. What makes you sad? Every day I cry when people don’t let me do something
  13. What is your favorite toy/game? Mario Kart 8 (I laughed because I had no idea.
  14. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
  15. What would you buy if you had $1,000? “I would ask. I won’t” (So you would ask to buy something?) “I would ask to buy something. I won’t buy anything. “ (But what would you want to buy with $1000?) I would buy a pretend makeup kit.
  16. Who is the president? Donald Trump

No comments:

Post a Comment