Monday, May 11, 2020

Kids Say ... (March and April 2020)

The first month where Liam made it in here!
----------

Getting out of car.
Me:Miles be careful with that piggy bank
Miles: I know mama. It’s fragile.
I have video of this but it's too hard to dig up.

3/1

----------

Miles was in the car and asked me if Happy Hollow was open. I said probably but we can’t go.

So he says “ok google is Happy Hollow open today?”. But that doesn’t work in our car. Hahaha. It just some rooms of the house.

3-1
----------

Miles wakes up for the day. Walks to me

Miles: Mommy are your cut and back feeling better?

He’s so thoughtful . My back had been painful and my cut on my finger.

3/3/20
----------

Liam, pointing: ba ba ba

Pointing at balloons. Wow. I hadn’t seen them

3-4-20
----------

Miles runs over so excited

Miles: What do I smell like?

Miles: I smell like corona

3-13
----------

We are talking about our week during our family meeting but it is corona virus times.

Dave: everything’s closed

Miles: everything’s closed?! but it’s not Christmas.

3/14
----------

Reading opposites book. Had Miles guessing. He had trouble with hot and cold

Then when we gave him cold he says

“It’s cold on the Arctic”

And mentioned Antarctica


3/15
---------

Ella woke up.

Me: We just played magnatiles. Want me to get them back out for you?

Ella: no. I want to do worksheets.

(I keep finding and printing more for her. The school didn’t give enough apparently )

----------

So I told Miles only TV when I’m feeding Liam so now he will just tell me “go nurse Liam”

3/18

----------

I read a story to the kids. A character was named Liam. 
Then Liam saves the day.

Miles yells “Liam can’t be a hero.”

The book didn't use the word hero but Miles associated what he did with a hero.

3-23-20
----------

Me: Miles how do you like my bun?
Miles: I like it. It looks like whip cream.

3-27
----------

I'm on the porch. Instacart delivery shows up right then.


She puts it down and asked if it was alright. I said yep

And then Miles says “thank you ma’am”


3/30
----------

Miles comes outside.

Miles: Ella thanks for distracting mommy while I went in the house.

A few minutes later:

Miles: Don’t go inside until I hide the secret thing.

It was a shopping basket they found and think I didn’t see.

4-9-20
----------

Miles was done painting with Ella and Liam. Then later he’s in bathroom but he's not going.
I ask him why. I open the door and see he's eating in there.

He said “it’s quiet”

It was Dave’s video game was so loud.

4/10
----------

I just asked Miles where he was . he said “peeing in the bathroom. with the light off and the door closed. it’s ok I could hear my pee”

4/16/20
----------

Miles: Daddy. Why did the world shut down when you were sick?

Dave answers about corona virus.

Miles: Oh. I thought it was that the world needs you.
Dave: It does. That’s why I have to work from home

----------

Miles: can I have this snack ?
Me: yes
Miles: can I jump off the roof?
Me: no
Miles: Sam and cat did
(Tv show)

4/25/20
----------

So the kids listen to how we yell.

Ella just flipped out screaming “All right I’ve had enough. Liam quit screaming, Miles quit talking to mommy, and Mommy quit responding to Miles”. (Dave does this. Yells to quit screaming)

Then said “stop screaming or I’m going to kill you” --- I have said ‘i’m going to kill you" to her. Oops

4/29/20
----------

I feed Liam.
Liam: Yum
Me: Want more?
Liam: Yeah

4/29/20
----------
There you have it. I'm almost caught up. I am caught up for the completed months. It helps to not remember to document as much initially then I don't have as much to format in a post.

No comments:

Post a Comment