Saturday, May 9, 2020

Kids Say ... (January and February 2020)


Some quotes. I have a backlog I haven't posted.
----------

Every day I ask Miles his favorite and least favorite parts of school that day. Today he told me he didn’t have any favorite parts so then I asked him his least favorite part and he said that it was when he saw me and I came and picked him up—so he didn’t want to leave.

1-8
----------

Minutes after waking up, we walked downstairs. Miles asked me if I would make him brownies

And added

“You are an expert brownie maker”

Too bad I’m so sick. He was so sweet I would have probably done it.

1/16
----------

We head downstairs to make pancakes. I ask Miles what we need.

Miles: We need a pan. We forgot that the last time. 

 (see quote on 12/30)

1/20
----------
Ella cut her own hair. Then had issues with it.
She’s crying. Says it won’t be good and she will look like a "douchebag"

Then Miles said she will look like a curtain.

1/25
----------

Trying to close tree box

Miles: I know. Get something heavy and put it on it

He’s so smart. We used Dave


2/4/20
----------

About to leave

Me: ok Miles I have to run inside and get my headphones

Miles:: ok I promise I won’t steal the baby 

2/5/20
----------

Ella got a tiny heart pillow. And I asked Miles if he wanted one.
He said “yeah so I can give it to my friend Madison”

2/6
----------
We are making pancakes. I measure and Miles pours in and he stirs. 
Miles: I need more water.
I didn't believe it at first. 
Miles: it looks like dough. 
Sure enough there was not enough water. He says how I didn't believe him. I swear I measured. I don't know what happened. 

A little bit later. 

“You were wrong. I was right. You should remember to listen to others when you are wrong. And you should remember people's names too”

2-8-20
----------

Good story. Miles asked me what happened to his ball bath bomb. I said something like it disappeared and went down the drain or was in the water I forget my wording. It wasn’t very good. Miles said "it dissolved"
Me: yes that is what it did
Leave it to a 3 year old to use a very good descriptive word.

2/14
----------

Miles: You look pretty.
Me: Thank you
Miles: You look so beautiful with your pink lipstick with the color that I like

He was very creative and nice.

2-25-20
---------

Miles was putting helmet on at preschool

Miles: it’s for safety mama

2-26
----------

Miles: bye mommy. Have a good week

Waving bye to me when I was leaving school

2-26
----------

Miles: mommy if you make 5 balls for me I’ll tickle your back when we get home

(He wanted me to make kinetic sand balls. He knows I love my back being tickled.)

2-26
----------
Wow every quote is from Miles. I guess I didn't document anything Ella said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment