Friday, March 5, 2021

Photobooks (2020)

 I finished some photobooks recently




I did my pregnancy with Ella photobook. This wasn't as easy as I thought. I didn't have any of my original files so I had to pull form google photos. Sometimes the quality wasn't that good. I had to search for photos for the dates. I had collages but not things broken up by trimester and didn't have a collage of all the weeks. Just making a few collages sometimes took hours. I did have everything in blog posts but then I had way more blog posts about pregnancy than I could fit so I had to condense a lot. 





I did 6 years worth of mom group photos. I just had triple the amount I wanted to include. This one was super super super time consuming since I had to manually pull up pictures. Google photos stopped tagging people in 2015 so I couldn't use that to help me find events. This photobook I did a 12x12 version and 10x10. |Shutterfly will adjust the size easily but I had to then go and fix a ton of fonts. 



The first week of February I finished my pregnancy with Liam photobook.

All 3 photobooks were at the Shutterfly page max of 111 pages. Shutterfly doesn't let you embed the books in blogs anymore which is why I just linked to them and put in a screen shot. 




(I had already completed my pregnancy with Miles book a couple years ago.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment