Saturday, March 6, 2021

3/3/21 instastories

These kids are always waking up too early. I don't take the pic right away and it's still too early.  I packed 4 containers of snacks all at once to make the rest of the week easier. Liam just climbed right up on the island. He was super excited about the jade plant clippings. I attempted to drink my shake at the same time. Ella had to take a photo for the yearbook. We took many before she decided one was good enough.  I tried so hard to drink my energize fast.  I didn't make it in one go but still drank it fast for me since most days it takes about an hour.   Then I did day 20 of #mbf. I did some additional exercises for my hip since it started bothering me. I went upstairs to put in laundry and make the bed and Liam came up covered in cheese with a bowl of cheese curls. Liam thought the entire container of cheese curls was his.  I had a favorite for lunch: Trader Joe's macaroni and cheese and steamed broccoli. Ella liked the broccoli. 

I took a picture of Ella sitting on my lap and thought we looked more like than we have in the past. (It may look like we are happy but school was a real struggle and I was rubbing her back to get her to work.)

We went to school to do a packet pick-up. Then we went a tiny bit out of the way to pick up some pinecones so we can paint. Liam held the bag on the way home since it wouldn't fit under the stroller. 

Liam pulled out the kid snow shovel and shoveled the driveway for 20 minutes or more. 

Dave played video games and it had some setting so Miles got to play too. Liam enjoyed watching while he was still eating. 

Then I spent forever finishing my photobook for a super sale. I just ended up having to pay shipping since I didn't order enough for free shipping! (They had extended the sale for 3 days. I ordered one at almost midnight the night of the end of the first sale and then I finished a 2nd photobook at the end of the extension.  I keep getting really far in photobooks then never finishing them. )

No comments:

Post a Comment