Friday, March 12, 2021

#mbf round 2

I didn't post this in September like I thought. (Now I've done rounds 3 and 4 so I will just post as is.)



Now that it's my second time through, I kind of know what I'm getting myself into. I'll do 1 summary post for all 3 weeks. I made a playlist of all the videos of both rounds. I believe I'm missing 1 and it's doubtful I'll go back and find the right one to uplaod. 

Day 1: I worked out late at night and I was sore. I didn't want to workout. I worked out because I was starting Day 1 with some people. I did it anyway. I worked out at 9 PM. 

Day 2: My ankle still bothers me. The mountain climbers didn't suck as bad as last time I did Day 2. The third move in the AMRAP I kept getting all confused. I almost started over thinking that my AMRAP would be too low. I forgot to mark down the rounds. But I had the video to go back to. My left shoulder is killing me. I can't lift my arm up. I worked out late at night again. (8/11/20)






Day 8 
I did this workout in 92 minutes because of so many interruptions. I was interrupted a bunch before starting but wow it took forever. 

Day 9 
I had a lot of interruptions. Liam woke up just before AMRAPs. I warmed up a little and then did it later. I almost redid it because I felt like I had to pee the entire time. I figured that slowed me down. I had so much trouble writing down / keeping track how many rounds I did. Luckily I had a video to confirm. 


Day 10 

I did this workout in the afternoon the same day I did day 8. I didn't go to day 9 since I had just done a workout with AMRAPs on Monday so I didn't want to do it 2 days in a row. 




I was behind so then I did 8 and 10 on the same day and got caught up. I switched around the order. 

Day 12 
|I did this in 3 segments. Kid interruptions are on fun. I debated starting over each time but I'm glad I didn't since I still had interruptions. 

Day 13. I was short on time so I did this earlier in the week since it's a shorter workout. Loaded push-up burpees were rough. I had to modify. My hip made it so I had to step not jump on lunges. My shoulders made me modify the front sit through. 


Day 15, I noticed I could lift heavier. If I didn't look at my sheet from last time, I might have ended up picking up the same weight. 


Day 18 I went out of order so this was the 20th workout out of 21. My core felt the core segments. My right hip bothers me so i couldn't 1 foot hop on that foot. So I half modified. I'm surprised I got my strength back in my left ankle since I sprained it twice. I really love this AMRAP. If Liam didn't wake up, I was going to do it again. I got 12.37. (I went from 10.25, to 12.12 to 12.37) He was actually awake and crying before the AMRAP but I finished the 4 minutes before going up. (8/29/20)



Day 19  I decided to do a second workout so I did day 18 and 19 on the same day.  Balance is hard. I'm shocked my left leg can balance better than my right. But also not shocked since my right hip is messed up. Since I went out of order I finished round 2 on the day 19 workout.


No comments:

Post a Comment