Thursday, April 29, 2021

4/14/21 and some of 4/13/21 instastories

Liam thinks he can do whatever and just rides his bike.

I ran late at night to get my steps for my step bet. 

The light was on in the kids room and I went in. They were asleep in the same bed.  Miles's leg hurt so he didn't want to climb his ladder. 


Happy Birthday Liam. 
Compression socks selfie. Liam and Miles posed with me on their own. I didn't like the selfie so I took one with my phone in the tripod versus just being propped. 

I showed Liam his birthday video from last year. He loved it. He watched it a few times. Only 3 people said happy first birthday so it's fine. 

I was at preschool for a meeting. Since Liam is now 2 he could visit the 2s classroom. He didn't even care about me or need me over there with him. I can't wait until he actually starts school.  All day I'd ask him about preschool and he'd be so excited. 

I started #mbfa again. I also started with Day 3 again this time.  I wish I had 17s like some people have. 20s were tough and 15s were too easy. My arms were toast by the end. 

Liam put on Dave's shoes. 

We had ice cream cake for Liam's birthday. We took our yearly photo in front of the cake. Liam was so happy to be sung to.  Liam opened a few presents. He loves the gifts and so does Miles. 

I have been doing step bets for a long time. I can't believe I've been doing so long. They are fun and sometimes more challenging than I want but it gives me something extra to track. 

No comments:

Post a Comment