Monday, April 26, 2021

4/18/21 instastories

 If I don't record myself drinking my energize, then it takes me 20 minutes to drink it. I much prefer 15 seconds. I don't post it all the time when I chug it and record it.

I ran almost 4 miles. The second half was rough. I did Day 15 and Day 16 of 30 Day Breakaway. I really am enjoying the guided runs. If I could do my own interval timer to do a few different settings than what I do normally.  I feel like my speed is improving a lot. I enjoy looking at the pace and heart rate afterwards when I do intervals. It's so much more fun.

Liam opened the cupboard made himself a hat and then kept hitting me with it. 

Dave cleaned his car and we swapped car seats a little.  We let Liam go for a ride in Miles's car seat for a ride around the block. Liam was not so happy when I took him out of the car. 

I'm trying to take my picture everyday in the compression socks. I have missed a few outfits when I changed my clothes after a workout. 

Once it was shady we washed Dave's car.   Liam played. Liam found a small puddle and jumped in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment