Monday, April 5, 2021

#mbfa March 2021

I did #mbfa after completing 2 rounds of #mbf. I did injure my hip so had some mobility issues. But I shocked myself how strong I got. I could go heavier on weights than I did in September when I did this program the last time because I own heavier weights now. But I definitely went even heavier than I would have the last time. 

I didn't write about each day as I did it. I did it with Beth. We both took 3.5 weeks to complete it on purpose. We both wanted to run a longer run on the weekend but not have to double up.  I would talk about it daily with her and I didn't type about it. I was part of challenge groups but I didn't even check in more than a couple times. I just can't bring myself to spend the time. I started recording some videos in a normal speed to look at form but then I'd spend too long looking or compiling videos.  I decided it wasn't worth it. 

Last time I had to modify the side and front sit throughs. This time I was able to do them most of the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment