Monday, April 12, 2021

Nerd: Exercise Dashboard

I'm a nerd. I started keeping track of my monthly goals. Then I found it too difficult to just guess how far I was through the month so I knew if I was on track or not so I added a column at the right. But that still wasn't so fun.  I also had made a dashboard for the end of every month what percent I did for completing each goal. Well now I went and automatically calculated percent through the month based on current date and I know my progress!  It's so fun. 


I just need to figure out how to automatically update what sheet I'm pulling data from based on what month it is. Also I kind of don't like it that I cant see what the actual goal was each month but then it's too busy. (I started adding my injuries at the bottom for quick reference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment