Wednesday, April 14, 2021

5k Splits


I decided periodically to mark down my time at 5k.  I was going to do this about once a month but then I did it every couple weeks. It's hard because I have to actually see the watch at 5k. I can't figure out how to find the distance at the exact time later in the app. I used to be able to but they changed things about 10 years ago.  I added some columns because I kept doing a negative split so the second half of my run would have had a better 5k split.  So here's the stats since I started documenting it. I also found 2 old ones to put in too. 

Just now I noticed I got 5 minutes better since my August 5k. Even now when I head out I think I'll hit 40 minutes and I try for 37ish as I play bonus seconds in my head.   10 years ago I was 10 minutes better than my current!

I wish I could automatically track different things. Everything I do is pretty manual! I use 2 apps but they don't give me enough information 

No comments:

Post a Comment