Friday, May 20, 2011

5.14

Shirt: Kohl's
Jeans: Express
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
We woke up bright and early and were grocery shopping around 8:00 AM.   Then my parents came to visit. I showed her possible dress choices for Dave's Dad's wedding to see what I should wear.  After that we headed to a local lawn mower store to buy a key start lawn mower.  We bought a Honda mower.

After that we headed down town. I went to pick up my race packet even though I wouldn't be running the marathon. I figure I spent 80 bucks so I might as well pick up my packet and get my shirt.  Then it was off to Haufbrahaus. I tried something new. It was very good. I ate too slow and then it starts to not taste as good when the melted cheese hardens.

On our way home, Dave decided he wanted to go to Yum to get some frozen yogurt. We got that and then headed home.
After we got home I was exhausted. I took a 3 hour nap.  When I woke up, I heard Poly playing with a bag. I found her on top of my suit case. It was unzipped but still had a lot of my clothes in it.  Poly seems to really like my suitcase.
Poly found my name badge from the conference.  She took it from the bedroom, to my craft room, and then back to the bedroom.
After taking a 3 hour nap, I stayed up way too late. At 3:30 Poly got up from her nap on the floor and decided to nap over my keyboard.  I guess it was time for bed.

2 comments:

  1. you look great in that hot pink, Colleen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.

    Every time I wear pink I think about how the guy who lived across from me freshman year of college told me I didn't look good in pink. (He may have meant pale pink or some form of pink but he just said pink! I always told him he was wrong,)

    ReplyDelete