Monday, May 16, 2011

Wed. 5/4/11

Wednesday was telecommuting Day and I actually got to work from  home. I didn't get dressed. I got dressed into workout clothes. I worked out and then I wore those all day.
Poly caused me to sleep in a bit. She was cuddling up with me.  I only slept in until about 7:30 and then I started working immediately.
A hunter walking down our street with his gun!
Poly was a very demanding cat. I think she was more demanding than usually because Dave wasn't home so all her attention was on me.
Poly found my Soma bag. I was able to distract her with it for a little bit.  Well she was able to distract herself with it too.
Dave brought me Dibella's for dinner. I didn't like the hoagie. Then I forgot to eat the cookies!
We went grocery shopping a few days earlier and didn't put everything away that went into the pantry.  The bags were sitting in the dining room. Poly decided the one bag was almost empty so she would go in it.  I'm not sure how long she was in there but it was cute just seeing her tail.
Poly found a spot on my floor.
Due to my lack of dinner, late at night I was starving. I ate chips and made Ramen.
Notice my lack of broth. That's how I like my soup. I never want to order soup out because they give me too much broth. I'll order broccoli cheddar or creamy potato type soups but not broth based ones.

1 comment:

  1. I love being able to spend the day at home with my cat. And that sandwich looks good! too bad you didn't like it.
    -meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete