Tuesday, December 13, 2011

12.7

Jen had my camera so I had to use my crappy camera for these.
Boots: Famous Footwear
Skirt: Loft
Cardigan: Target
Cami: Express
Necklace: Kohl's

I worked...until 7.  I was going to go to Steph's gym at 6 for Body Pump. When I missed that I was going to go run.

After work I was going to go to the gym to run but knew I had to get to JoAnn Fabrics one of these days to return the 3 punches I bought that don't work so I did that.  So I returned them and told the lady why then she just stuck them in the normal return bin where they put the stuff back in the shelves.  I think that's what the bin was for anyway based on the labeling.
I picked up panera after and they were out of the bread Dave wanted his sandwich on.  I got the group soup thing which I think is supposed to feed 3 or 4.   Then I went to Giant Eagle for some eggs, milk, and bread.  That was all I bought.  I bought the eggs to do some baking but by the time I got home and ate it was after 9pm and thus bedtime.  I still had to get the cards ready for the people who got to-go packets for my Christmas card class.  It was a challenge with Poly in my way.   I also wanted to clean up the room but I never got to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment