Saturday, December 8, 2012

11.21: Food, Crochet

Outfit 1 = Google
Shoes: Macy's, Jeans: VS, Necklace: Lia Sophia, Shirt and Cardigan: Limited
Outfit 2 = Dinner
Shirt: NY&Co, Cardigan: Target, Jeans: F21, Boots: VS, Necklace: Gifted (Probably JCP)
Poly cuddled with me in bed in the morning. My shoulder gets sore after having it bent out for her to sleep in it but I still keep it that way.
I went to Google for lunch for turkey. I was disappointed that they didn't have mashed potatoes. The sweet potato fries were good. I didn't like the broccoli soup.
We went to BJ's for dinner.  We always get their 5 meat pizza. It's the only place that I order more than just pepperoni. Ham and Pepperoni are my favorite. The sausages and meatballs aren't that spectacular and I don't even notice the salami.
Since I left the house twice, I didn't have a lot of time to work on the afghan. Look how I have to crochet with Poly on me. At least I figured out how to do it.  Before she was on me, she sat on the end table and batted at the yarn the entire time.

No comments:

Post a Comment