Monday, December 10, 2012

Week 2 of Half Marathon Training (12.3-12.9)

Planned Mileage: 2, 4, 2, 8 (for a total of 16 miles)

Monday: I walked around Google. I didn't run.

Tuesday: I walked to the train station and back with a slight detour so I walked about 2 miles
Wednesday: I took a rest day because the outside of my right thigh kept throbbing for a few minutes every hour or so. It was quite painful and I don't know why.

Thursday: Rest again because of the same thigh issue.

Friday: I walked to Target, Office Depot, and Sprouts

Saturday: I did nothing.

Sunday: I did nothing

Total Mileage: 0

Summary: Last week I knew that once I started "training" things would fall apart and it seems like that is the case. I will consider next week to be Week 2 after all this. I knew as soon as I started training something like this would happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment