Tuesday, December 25, 2012

12.18

Scarf: NY&Co, Sweater: Express, Jeans: JCP, Boots: DSW 
I basically sat at my computer all day. Poly kept me entertained. She likes the warmth of the cable box.  At one point she was under the foot stool under Dave's desk. I figured she needed an afghan and as soon as I put it on the floor for her she came right out and then went to sleep on it.  Dave sent me a picture of how nice he looked at work wearing his new shirt.
My chicken tender from Popeye's looked like a dinosaur. Dave and I watched TV and Poly hung out between us.

5 comments:

  1. I don't know how you do it but the scarfs always look nice on you. Alot of people look like their going to get hang or something when they put on a scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find ways to tie them so they aren't super tight at the neck. I found a video once of 25 ways to tie a scarf and I use 2 of them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LYAEz777AU

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that scarf. (I see you already got that comment but I'm still going to say it.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I wore this scarf to work a few times back when I had a job.

      Delete