Monday, December 31, 2012

Shopping - Limited (12/30/12)

Dave and I went to the mall today so he could get a new iPhone.
We went in the Limited and I bought some stuff. We went to Westfield Valley Fair Mall. It is not the closest one but it is a nice mall so that's why we chose that one. It's also packed though and about impossible to find a parking spot.

I bought 3 new sweaters and 2 new pairs of pants. Did you get any good deals recently?

The dress pants are 4L. I used to wear a 0L from there. I have skirts that are 0 and 2 but haven't worn them since I worked.  They were on final clearance for 19.99. Online they are called brown but I thought they were more of a tan.  The material seems like it's slightly stiff so I'm worried they will need to be ironed. But since I'm pretty sure none of my other dress pants will fit anymore, I got them.

  • 3-way stretch fabric with subtle heathered texture
  • Wide waistband with seaming detail and double belt loops
  • Triple hook-and-bar with inner button and zip fly
  • Angled front pockets, back buttoned besom pockets
  • Inseam: S = 30", R = 33", L = 35"
  • Stretch Rayon Blend
  • Machine wash. For best results dry clean.
  • Import

The green skinny jeans are a 4. They were 24.99 on final sale. Online it says they are forest green. The original price was $74.90
  • As seen in Vogue, InStyle & Glamour
  • Vibrantly colored stretch denim
  • Contoured waist for no-gap fit
  • 5-pocket styling
  • Ankle length
  • 30" Inseam
  • Cotton Spandex Blend
  • Machine wash.
  • Import

The sweaters were all similar. The striped ones were 29.99 and the solid was 24.99. Originally the stripes were $49.90 and solids $39.90. Online the one is labeled as blue and the other red.  Blue I understand but the other striped one I haven't figured out what all those shades are. On the blue one I swear one of the stripes is green just like my pants but the picture online doesn't seem to look like it.  I like these sweaters because you can even put them in the dryer. The blue striped is an XS. The other one is bigger and is a S but I liked it so much I figured I could go with a size larger.
  • Soft, lightweight merino blend
  • Deep V-neck looks great layered over a cami (sold separately)
  • 3/4 length sleeves
  • Ribbed trim
  • Comes in 3 color combinations
  • Merino Acrylic Blend
  • Machine wash, gentle cycle.
  • Import

Note in the write-up it says 3/4 sleeves. I don't believe that is the case.

After trying on the sweaters, I liked them so much, I went back over to find more in XS. I only found 1 so that's why I bought the bright teal one. 
  • As seen in Vogue & InStyle
  • Smooth, lightweight pullover knit of our premium merino blend yarn
  • Deep V-neck
  • Finished with wide ribbed cuffs and hem
  • Merino Acrylic Blend
  • Machine wash, gentle cycle.
  • Import

It baffles me that the long sleeve sweaters look the same but the write-ups are different.  After further examination they are both 50% Merino Wool and 50% Acrylic but the neckline is different. They are both V-necks but the solid has a wider band. The sweaters are very thin but I thought that might be nice for around here. I also thought they'd be good for layering. My purple sweater is thin and I like it.
I took pictures from the dressing room to show Dave but the mall was too crowded so things were too slow so by the time the first picture sent, I was already in line.
Poly was even checking out my new clothes
The line was so long; It was crazy. Only one of the three registers was working. The person two in front of me had a huge return and it was taking forever. I was in line a good 20 minutes for just 3 people. I was seriously debating just putting back my stuff and leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment