Wednesday, December 5, 2012

12.1 - Jen's Visit

Cardigan: Target, Shell: Limited, Jeans: F21, Boots: DSW, Necklace: Lia Sophia, Jacket: Sam's Club
Sweater: Express, Jeans: VS
We went to Eagle Cafe for breakfast. I got French Toast. Dave got the cable car combo. We both got the same thing that we got in April.
We went to Alcatraz. The weather was so dreary. We already had the tickets. It was also going to be rainy all weekend anyway.
It was foggy so I couldn't get a good picture of the city from Alcatraz.
The weather cleared up a little to get some nice pictures.
The boat to and from Alcatraz was so windy. I had to put my hair in a ponytail.
After Alcatraz we went to Boudin's for lunch. I forgot to take my pictures.  After a lot of debate we decided to take a bus tour. It was a hop on hop off tour. We ended up waiting over 20 minutes to head out.  We got off at the Golden Gate Bridge but it was already dark.  The last half the tour was in the dark. At least the tickets we got were good for 48 hours so we could go back again. We only paid for 24 hours (minimum) of tickets but we got 48 hours of credit. I think because of the awful rainy weather.

Since we felt so gross instead of having dinner in the city we came home, changed, and went to BJ's for dinner. It was close to 9 PM by the time we ate dinner.   I don't even know how Jen was still functioning with the time difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment