Wednesday, December 19, 2012

12.12 iPad Games

I accidentally stayed in bed until 4:30 PM. I was awake by 9AM so it wasn't that I slept in a lot.  I was busy playing games on my iPad. I got up at one point because Dave texted me and wanted me to get on IM. When I got my computer I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

I got out of bed in time to cook dinner.  Grilled pineapple is good. The chicken was good and Dave and I both wished we had more but that was all we bought. I spent 90 minutes cooking. Then ate.  Then watched TV.  I was in bed at 11 but playing games on my iPad again.

4 comments:

  1. You should just get IM on your iPad. I have IM+ for my iHorn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should. I was texting him but I don't like to type on them it's so slow. Dave wanted responses from me too.

      Delete
  2. Are you grilling outside right now? Can you grill year round there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we can grill outside year round. But also my mom cooked on her grill on Christmas so it's possible to grill in Pittsburgh.

      It's in the 50s around here.

      Delete