Monday, December 24, 2012

12.17

After staying up until 5am, I was surprised I woke up when my alarm went off at 10.  I immediately got up and started working on my clothes database site.

My stomach was really growling and I looked at the clock and it was 2 pm. I ended up making a hot pocket because I wanted to be able to continue to work at the computer.
Close to 5pm I started to get a headache. I realized that was probably because I didn't drink a single thing all day.

At 6pm, I stopped working on my website to give my head and eyes a rest. I cleaned the kitchen a little and went right back to my computer. My break didn't last long.

Dave got home and brought Wendy's. We ate and watched Rachel. After that we both went to our computers.  Dave coded for about 3 hours and went to sleep.   I kept adding data until about 2 am then I started blogging a little so I didn't get behind or more behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment