Sunday, December 9, 2012

11.27: Shoe Shopping

Boots: Famous Footwear, Shirt: Limited, Cardigan: Target, Jeans: F21, Necklace: Lia Sophia.
I got dressed so early in the day that I got so exited to take my picture that I took quite a few.
Some of the shoes I liked (I bought the brown flat boots in the bottom row)
I started my day off right. I didn't waste time.  I went shopping. I ended up arriving at DSW just as they were opening. I shopped for an hour and a half looking for boots. That store is huge.  Then I went to UPS and the post office.   When I got home, I was sure tired.
Then I spent about 3 hours watching TV.  Maybe more.  I watched TV longer because Poly was so cute cuddled up with me.  (Oh  boy look how fat my face looks. or maybe look how fat my face is.)
Dave and I met at 5 guys for dinner.  We went to Trader Joe's after. Dave discovers new foods there. You have to read what the foods are because the labeling is different than we're used to.  He said the cookies taste way better than they have any business doing in a package like that. I already raved about Cookie Butter. I guess I should look around the store more next time to see what else I can discover.

We watched some TV.  I pulled out the afghan a little and Poly came right over and napped on it. She loves afghans.

No comments:

Post a Comment