Saturday, December 15, 2012

12.11

Scarf: NY&Co, Purse: JCP ($10 right when they first stopped having sales but this was on clearance), Shirt and Jeans: F21, Shoes: Famous Footwear (Connie)
I used my iPad a bit in bed. I was going to work on Christmas cards but instead I worked on making 1 picasa/google+ album with some key pictures from California. That took many hours. It didn't help that Poly was on my arm so I only had one arm to try to ctrl click or shift click. That's tricky to do 1 handed. I did it knowing people'd ask about it at Christmas and 1 album is easier than 100 albums. Also each of the 100 albums has 50+ pictures that nobody cares about. They would get bored after one day.  Right now there are 164 pictures and it goes from our visit in April until the first week of December.  Almost all pictures have a caption of some sort. What do you think of the pictures?

I went out to dinner with Dave. We ended up going to In N Out.  We watched TV after we got home.

2 comments: