Wednesday, April 10, 2013

3.30

Shirt: NY&Co, Pants: F21, Shoes: Famous Footwear, Flip Flops: Lady Footlocker (I think. In 2003), Necklace: Limited, Earrings: Target
I slept in.  Dave made me get dressed to go to Trader Joe's to buy some food.  While shopping, I got weak and lightheaded.  We bought ingredients for Falafel pitas or something. Dave made it for me. He claimed if I saw him making it that I wouldn't eat it.

I had to rest and watch TV.   Dave and I watched Suits.

We went to Justin's to play games.  We had dinner at 7 PM then played Bang. We ended up staying until about 11:30 PM. That's pretty late especially for Dave.  Dave spent so much time not wanting to go and then he ended up having fun.

Dave had to wind down after getting home so we were both up watching TV until 12:30 or so. Then I watched TV myself until about 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment