Monday, November 18, 2013

Pregnancy Collages: October

I posted JulyAugust, and September so why not October. (Well and prior to July)

I'm always shocked how pregnant I look each day compared to before but all these look so similar. Comparing 1 day to the next looks too similar. Depending on the outfit or the day sometimes I look bigger or smaller.  I actually got dressed more days than are shown here but didn't have side profile shots or didn't have a daily picture at all. (Both pictures from 10/15 are from Blessed Moments Blissful Hearts but I cropped them to my standard size.) Each month I think that I look so pregnant but after the next month happens and I look back I think how I wasn't pregnant at all.

On July 1, I weighed 133.3.
On July 13, I weighed 136.
On July 31, I weighed 138.
On August 1, I weighed 138.
On August 13, I weighed 139.6.
On August 31, I weighed 142.3. (Well and 142.4 and 142.1)
On September 15, I weighed 147.
On September 30, I weighed 155.1.   (includes weight of super swollen ankles from the blood pooling. pic at end of post)
On October 31, I weighed 163.6.   (includes weight of super swollen ankles from the blood pooling. pic at end of post)

No comments:

Post a Comment