Monday, July 25, 2016

34 Weeks (July 24)

I need to do a baby poll and see what people think for birth date, weight, hair color, eye color, and whatever else is on those things.

We bought the dresser... it's still in the boxes though.

I was beyond exhausted this week. Monday was clean for 3+ hours so that the house wasn't a total disaster for the cleaners + carnival planning meeting. I was just so busy. Tuesday was the Tot Trot and the last day of Biggest Loser. The Tot Trot had a lot of prep to get it down well. Biggest Loser involved taking measurements, entering them, figuring out a winner.  Oh Tuesday was also a multiple hour carnival planning meeting. Wednesday was a social planning meeting + doctor appointment + trip to Ikea.  Thursday was T-shirt painting at my house. So I had to have everything clean, shirts prepped, and deal with Ella and kids and showing people how to paint.  I was pretty much checked out by this point!  Friday involved a lot of carnival prep and cleaning up and I forget what else. Saturday was the social and since I was on set-up but then couldn't leave until break down since I had many of my own supplies there I didn't get home until 2. Then I had my shower. I was LATE for it because Dave took Ella for a ride so I could get dressed and he stopped for food and took forever.
Last Sunday I had a Stampin' Up class here. This Sunday I had my maternity photo shoot. I'm not sure which Sunday I'm supposed to include on this week! Exhausted I tell you! Ella also going to sleep after 11 makes things tough. I'm still exhausted.   I will have a separate post about the amazing shower and games!
Maybe this is why the week seemed to make me beyond exhausted!

 I keep thinking I'm huge now then look at old pics and think I just must not be able to remember.


Ella took some of my photos this week. She photobombed one set. Also rotated the camera accidentally and then got me in the mirror.

Size of baby: Cantaloupe, 17.7 inches long from head to heel. My app on my phone says the baby weighs about 5 pounds.  The app always spelled cantaloupe wrong so now I don't like it as much. At the ultrasound this week the baby measured 5 lb 6 oz but then there's a high + or - after that since they say they aren't that accurate. I hope he's smaller!

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  33.5 lb gain overall. I lost 0.8 in the past week.  I know I'm above the weight gain since I was last time by a lot but I can't even get the app to allow me to enter my weight. I don't know what my problem is with it/me. I clearly did it last week.  Last time I said the app told me 19-28 was the average weight gain. This time it says "normal range" and says 8-16.  I finally figured out how to get in.



Maternity Clothes:  maternity tops, maternity shorts. Athletic pants, yoga pants, carpis are all non maternity. Tops are too dang short. I've been sleeping in the shirts that are too short and I hate it.  My hoodie won't zip now but I still wear it. The maternity hoodie I have doesn't have pockets.

Gender: Boy


Movement: There is a lot more movement and now seeing my belly move is a lot more visible.  It's different to feel butt and not head like I felt with Ella. 


Sleep:  I wish Ella slept more. It'd sure help me. I wake up a few times to pee. The cat wakes me up. Sometimes Ella wakes me up. 

What I miss: Running. Everything else that I miss is so much lower that it's not even worth mentioning. I want to RUN!

Aversions: Maybe the idea of planning food. I just can't think of what to make or cook to meal plan and I was doing so well with meal planning and it was helping with actually having food.  Now I just can't even think of anything I'd want. But once I have food if Dave came up with an idea, I want to eat and do eat it.

Symptoms: My back hurts pretty often from poor posture. Sometimes things trigger sciatica pain and then that sucks the rest of the day. I was actually lightheaded quite a few times this week. My legs are cramping up at night and it sucks. 

Best moment this week: my shower!!!!


Looking forward to:  Setting up the crib and dresser. Ahh we are so behind and in so much pain we're never going to get this done. (If Dave stands for 20 min (or walks for 20 min) his leg goes numb. He's in a lot of pain from his sciatica too.)


Exercise:  I didn't exercise unless you count running the tot trot with Ella.

Same this time: Both times I complained about shirts being too short. Last time I mentioned sleeping in the shirt my brother got me. I forgot about that and I will be sleeping in it tonight now. It's in my drawer.

Different from last time: My back hurting and being lightheaded seem to be symptoms both times. I didn't have sciatica pain last time though.

2 comments:

  1. Is there a friend who can help you set up the nursery? Sorry you're in pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A friend did offer to grab another friend and go put together the ikea dresser during an upcoming MNI that I have.

      BTW making another post now you will want to check out about my pain.

      Delete