Saturday, September 17, 2016

12.31.15








Ella found my goodwill pile and found a cropped cardigan and decided that is what she was going to wear.



Beth came over to run then we the kids played at the Tot Lot.











I made a video of the videos I took.




Ella took some pictures as they were leaving and most were of the ceiling or nothing but she got a few of Beth and Gio.



We went to a Toddler New Year's Eve Party so it was early in the evening. Ella napped late so we were late. I brought roasted potatoes and even though almost everyone ate before I showed up, they went up just to get some. Good stuff.











I had 3 videos from the party.



 Ella looks so little!




I sure miss going to Callie's on NYE.  At least this year we did something!

No comments:

Post a Comment