Monday, September 5, 2016

8.4


Little Miss Ella did not want to wake up. But we had to get her up so we could drive Dave to work and get home before our meetup.


She got happy after I gave her some stickers.



For our meetup, we made Chocolate Balls. Sarah brought over the stuff mixed together so the kids just got to roll the balls and then roll them in sprinkles or coconut. Ella decide to roll 1 and eat it and then roll another and eat it. She was supposed to roll them and put them in a box for later!



We had actually rescheduled because the last time we were supposed to do it, the RSVPs dropped down to less than 1/3 of what originally signed up.  Then these also dropped but we still had 5 or was it 6.  I think it ended up being about the same number we would have had the first time.



 
 Ella helped cook lunch.

She wanted Daddy's old blood sugar tester. I said no.  Then we asked Daddy and he said OK. So she got to have it.

How her mood changes. Then she played peek a boo!

We put on some "pocket shorts" so she could put the tester in her back pocket. She called it her phone and said "like Mommy" because I always have my phone in my back pocket.  She'd take it out and pretend talk to people on the phone.

Car ride nap!


I wanted to rest during nap and Poly rested with me.

I woke Ella up from nap. I have been trying to do that so she goes to sleep at a more decent hour!

Miss Ella learned how to climb up on the sink.
Ella kept standing on the seat of her table and then jumping and doing flips.
I asked her if she was going to do a decline push-up. I didn't tell her anything else. Well she put her feet up high and went down like a push-up but her arms aren't quite right.

Here's here decline push-up and this might be one of my all time favorite pictures of her.  I still laugh every single time I see it. I posted it on facebook immediately.
I got out my old dolls for Ella. I'm not sure if this was the first day she played with them or not since my memory of dates is fuzzy. We hadn't been able to find Baby Timmy so I dug these out. They are my Deweys. They all have the same name! I don't even know for sure if that's how you spell Dewey!  She calls them Dewey now too.  She likes that they have underwear. Well 2 of the 3 do. I got them at different times when I was younger and the newest doesn't have underwear and has a different kind of body.




Collage I made from the meetup!

No comments:

Post a Comment