Wednesday, March 28, 2018

4.20.17

Day 8 of the road trip (Day 1 was late in the evening)
Flagstaff, AZ to Albuquerque, NM

I was up at 3:30 AM but then miles was back to sleep. Then up at 5:20 AM for the day. I nursed him and put him back in the crib. He was whining. I go to him and he rolled onto his stomach.(That was his first time doing this)

The hotel room is so bright so early. I gave Miles a bath in the sink before anyone else even woke up.

At 6:20, we woke dave up because we were too noisy.

On our way out of town, we went to the visitor’s center to try to get Ella a penny from a penny press since we forgot at the Grand Canyon. They had one but only for Flagstaff.

At the Tesla supercharger we saw a couple we saw at the last charging station! They mentioned they see us in Gallop. That is where we’d charge next but we were taking the long way through and going through the national park.

I tried to nap for 10 minutes. Ella yelled for me every second. I did doze off!

We went through the Petrified Forest National Park. We went to the visitor center and museum. We also walked outside.

We changed time zones entering New Mexico. It was 3:28 and suddenly became 4:28!

We stayed in Albuquerque. We got to go to a Fuddruckers for dinner! I did laundry in the hotel.



 So many pics so just click for the rest.









































No comments:

Post a Comment