Saturday, March 31, 2018

Comparisons with 80 Day Obsession

I'm really behind with my weekly posts. It takes too long to put together the videos and compile them in a post. I still want to though so it's organized in a few years when I look back on it.

I've had a pretty bad week and missed some workouts. My back hurt. I also was lightheaded a few times and eating junk food to help get rid of the lightheadedness.
This morning I made a comparison to day 1 since I was in the say clothes. I haven't been following the meal plan at all and lately have been eating more and more like crap because I'm spending my time on other stuff instead of prepping.  I think I made most of my progress in the first month. The first month was more slimming. The second phase was where I got way stronger but in pictures like this, you can't tell that kind of progress.  Phase 3 is leaning out phase but since I've been missing workouts and we aren't done with the phase I can't say for sure what progress I will have during that.
I've been awful at pikes since the beginning but I've been trying to work on them. I asked for various tips and improved but then was tucking my head even more.
So then on Sunday I practiced a little more of both the circle over teaser pikes and the pikes themselves.
There is so much to think about to get these right but I'm getting better.  My ham strings are tight so it's hard to be perfect but I am making progress.  Your core does a lot of work doing these.
Just for fun I did some mule kicks just to see how I did. I need to take a screen shot of the earlier weeks when I was doing those but they aren't on my phone so then it's a lot of effort so I haven't done it. I swear my feet only got off the floor inches.  But also it depended what round it was and how tired I was. I just looked and day 32 I did pretty similar but then from March 3 I did not do well at all.

I made a comparison video of when I did cardio flow. I was not in the cold basement so it was hot. I even paused the workout in the middle and went and got a fan. I almost didn't post this since it's just in my sports bra and with all the movements I look worse than I think I look but whatever.  Just notice the speed and how fast I can go through it.  The top video was at the end of a 3rd round of doing it. It was the last round! The bottom video was at the end of the 8th and final round!

No comments:

Post a Comment