Saturday, August 18, 2018

7.29.18



I spent the morning getting ready for the race then heading there.  And of course I'm late.  I'm there with 2 kids trying to get from my car to the start.  People were already there waiting to register. 
I did a separate post on the race.
Ella played on the playground after with her friends. I was able to clean up and get things to the car.  Then we played a bit.





Then it was the worst time ever trying to get them to leave.  I had to carry both of them to the car. The car was not close. Then Ella puts her shoes on my head and they fall off so I have to try to bend down while holding 2 kids and get them.  I injured myself. 


Apparently I didn't take pictures for the rest of the day. I just have a couple.  I know I spent time loading race pictures and talking to people about the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment