Tuesday, August 14, 2018

80 Day Obsession Week 9

This is from way back in March. I never finished the post but here is some info and some videos instead of everything. Posting so in years to come I can see it if I want too.

Day 51: Done with AAA and my push-up challenge
At the end for the curtsy lunge pulses she mentioned you can use weights if you want (on second set) and I thought I should. It felt easy. I didn’t. And now I’m wishing I had.
Day 52: I was so tired when putting Miles to sleep I decided to take a little nap instead of take Energize. My little nap was doubled because I hit repeat when it went off. going straight through all the zoo moves it used to take me 4:30 for 4 reps. and now it took me 2:37

I actually didn't want to do the workout when I was doing it until there were 3 rounds left, then I was ready to do it.

Day 53: It's amazing how hot 63 degrees is. I went down in my hoodie and it was so cold that I couldn't even take off my hoodie before I started. I even turned on the industrial fan. Miles woke up mid workout but then he was upstairs eating while I finished. The jumping moves were challenging and reminded me more of Plyo in 21dfx. I liked that.

Look at me NSV actually working out in just sports bra. Also oh wow am I pale. I just watched it through. I made recover after but drank 3 sips in 45 min. I'm the worst at drinking and eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment