Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Socializing

I seem to socialize a lot. When I socialize a lot, I blog less. Then I don't blog about the fun times we are having with friends. :( 

So here are a few pictures just from the past week.

Monday: Susu came over and we played and then the neighbors joined us.  (July 23)
Tuesday: Playing at the park.
Thursday: lots of shopping. Not really socializing but Miles was pushing his own cart so he made lots of friends at the store.
 Thursday: Preschool board meeting so Miles was playing with the other kids.
Thursday: Concert in the park
Saturday: Friends over for dinner and playing.

Sunday: Tot Trot and playing at the park

Monday: Play date at our house.

 Tuesday: Ortega Park

Today we visited preschool for over an hour inside then some time outside. Here Ella is inside and we are outside the fence.  I took this picture to show her her curls. 
Picking Ella up, took 50 minutes. The kids did not want to leave. Miles loved playing. I had to carry him out of there.

So basically in a little over a week I didn't socialize on Wednesday or Friday. But really I did on Wednesday because we were at the DMV so Gio watched Miles and there was some socializing at drop off and pickup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment