Saturday, August 18, 2018

80 Day Obsession Week 12


I finished yesterdays workout and then did today’s workout. And then did a few extra exercises from when I went to PT for my back.





It’s so much warmer to work out on my main floor. I was wishing I was in my 61 degree basement during this workout.
I kind of “cheated” because of my back. I did 2 inchworms instead of 4. I was going to do 0 so I compromised. I paused a few extra times to just give my back a break. I recorded way more than this but figured you all don’t need a 10 min video.
I only did 36 minutes but I count it as a win. Miles woke up and cried and cried and cried. So it was over 30 min before I’d have gotten back to finish and by that point I just didn’t.

Day 71 Legs

Did my workout using the tracking sheets. Miles was asleep but without power there is no baby monitor. So after every grouping I ran upstairs to make sure he wasn’t crying. I still did the entire workout in 45 min. Not 54. I guess without a video to watch I don’t take as many few second breaks. My heart rate was up (yay) and my back didn’t hurt (yay). I used slightly lower weights so I didn’t hurt my back again.
My heart rate was up. Loved it.





No comments:

Post a Comment