Thursday, November 15, 2018

5.5.18 Roadtrip Day 5 Auburn Hills

Barking woke us (Guy had dogs in cages in his truck but while walking them there was nonstop barking)


I slept solidly until the barking at least.



I went to the car for something and didn't realize I walked right by the dogs until the head popped out and almost got me.




10:48 left hotel
10:57 super charger


Dave and Miles in Target and I worked out the entire time standing right near the car.
11:41 left super charger






1:45 We got to Aunt Nancy’s. We ate, talked, and did laundry. It was the first time I was ever at their house. I hadn’t seen uncle Huey since 1999. Ella had a blast playing with him and running and jumping and everything. She was great around new people. We had gas station chicken and sides. We were discussing food on the way and I was surprised gas stations had fried chicken.







5:25 left Aunt Nancy’s house. Then I realized she worked on night and hadn’t slept and was supposed to work that night too! Oops.
We got to the super charger in Lansing and Miles was already asleep.
6:09 left super charger.

We drove through Lansing to see the capitol building. There were so many people taking prom pictures.






Freddy’s. We were on our way to Culver’s to try it out and saw Freddy’s. It was very new. We just had to go.   Miles woke up. Ella still slept.








Hotel
Dave and Ella swam. Miles was still awake when they got back! He was eating. Ella was a wild nut. Late night again.
I expand a lot when I eat and throughout the day. I made a collage to show it.




Our efficiency is not good anymore.  We are bringing too much into hotel rooms. We have tons and don’t use and we wish we had other stuff.  I didn’t find my exercise loops and bands tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment