Wednesday, November 14, 2018

18 Weeks (November)

Time is flying. I'm so busy doing a million things that I will forget I'm pregnant. 

Randomly I sneeze and it's a big pain in my lower abdomen.  Sometimes when I'm just randomly moving it does that too but then it goes away.

After I eat a big meal I can feel various ab muscles pulling. I'm much larger at night than I am in the morning.
I used a collage I made last time comparing 2 pregnancies and now I added the third. I tried to label with the years but it kept not saving but you can figure it out.  I feel like i was just as big with the other pregnancies by this point even though now it seems more pointed and less rounded. 

Size of baby: Bell Pepper, 5 - 5.8 inches long (from crown to rump)

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  I gained 0.7 lb this week so overall I'm at a 2.7 lb loss from the start of pregnancy.  I was already at a gain by 18 weeks with both other pregnancies (.6 lb and 2.3 lb) but my actual weight is about halfway between the weights I was at with them. I weighed the most when I got pregnant with Ella. I was 10 lbs less than that when I got pregnant with Miles. 


Maternity Clothes:  Some only because I remember pulling them out too late before and some of the workout tanks were too small near the end of pregnancy. I want to get some use out of them. 

Gender: Boy


Movement: I'm so busy I don't notice. 


Sleep:  I often am woken up then awake and unable to fall back to sleep for a couple hours. 

What I miss: Being able to eat lunch meat on a quick sandwich.


Cravings: Nothing yet.  I kind of want some cravings


Aversions: Nothing really


Symptoms: I have crazy pregnancy dreams.

Best moment this week: I don't even know. I've done lots of fun stuff but not baby related. 


Looking forward to: having my feet feel better so I can get back to exercising. 


Exercise:  My plantar fasciitis is so bad that I'm barely working out. I think I did 1 workout video all week. Air quality is so bad too so I'm not running. 

Same this time: Well this time and last time I mentioned time was flying. Sleep sucks too. I also forgot that I was pregnant last time. I never seem to have a best moment of the week.

Different from last time: I seemed to have more pregnancy symptoms when pregnant with Ella still at 18 weeks than I did with Miles or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment