Friday, November 2, 2018

16 Weeks (October)


I got distracted. I almost forgot to do my pics and weight. I weighed myself after my shower with wet hair.

Ella is so excited about being a big sister. She insists it'll be a girl. She even tells people at school it's a girl.

This is my first weekly photo that had 2 kids in it. We were all freshly showered. Ella hadn't even brushed her hair yet.

Ella and Miles wanted some pictures of just them after I was done with my photos. They just kept going on the floor and creeping closer and closer to me.


On October 21, we ordered bunk beds. So Miles and Ella could share a room. Ella can also sleep in the spare room but I said we need bunk beds so that when people stay with us the kids will sleep together.  We'll see how this goes. It takes about a month to come in.
Size of baby: Avocado, 4.3 - 4.7 inches long

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  2.8 lb loss overall but a 2.3 lb gain from last week.  I weighed myself after my shower so my hair was wet but I have been eating a ton this week and still feel like I'm starving.

Maternity Clothes: I wore a few maternity tank tops just because I figured I should start putting them into my rotation since I have so many maternity clothes.

Gender: We will find out on November 20.

Movement: I barely notice because I'm always doing something and then at night I notice more.

Sleep: I am having issues sleeping. I wake up in the night to pee or because Poly woke me so then I just go to the bathroom. Also my dreams wake me up. They are pretty awful. 

What I miss: I miss functioning after the kids are in bed. That's when I used to clean. Now mornings are frantic cleaning or just a disaster everywhere. 


Cravings: Nothing yet.  I am always anxiously awaiting some weird cravings and it never happens. 

Aversions: None that I can think of.

Symptoms: When I am doing a little too much my belly tends to hurt from all the movement.  I'm exhausted. I need to eat more often or I get lightheaded.

Best moment this week: Actually having an hour to eat while both kids were at preschool.  I spent a lot of time eating this week. I was always starving for some reason and it was nice I got some chances to eat. I did take a long time with dinner a few times so started Miles's bedtime late. He didn't mind.


Looking forward to: Finding out the gender.


Exercise: I worked out everyday except Saturday because I had many workout days. I had many days of more than one workout! It's getting so much harder to run. My plantar fasciitis is bad. My glutes were sore this week. 

Same this time: I never have any aversions or cravings. 

Different from last time: I missed working out with Ella and Miles and this time I got a lot of workouts in.   With each baby there is less focus on the actual pregnancy. 

16 Weeks with Ella
16 Weeks with Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment