Thursday, November 29, 2018

20 Weeks (November)

Well I'm way more lightheaded than I have been. When I eat, if I don't lie down right after, then I'm lightheaded and it takes hours and hours to recover and still the rest of the day I'm still not good.

At the anatomy ultrasound the fetal HR was 143.
FETAL BIOMETRY
Fetal Biometry
BPD 44.7 mm 54% 19w 4d Hadlock
HC 164.1 mm 29% 19w 1d Hadlock
AC 147.2 mm 65% 20w 0d Hadlock
Femur 29.8 mm 34% 19w 1d Hadlock
Humerus 29.0 mm 52% 19w 3d Jeanty
EFW 301 g 53% Hadlock
EFW (oz) 11 oz
MVP 5.3 cm
FHR 143 bpm
Lots of information was provided and it basically just said "normal" for a bunch of body parts.
In person I was told the size of the baby was 53rd percentile.  My blood pressure was 110/70 and heart rate was 59. Since at previous blood work I had a low PAPPA number of 0.38, I need an additional test at 32 weeks. (0.4 is the low cutoff.  Basically they are worried about low birth weight because of a low number but it only happens in a small percentage of cases.



I feel like this was my worst week with awful pregnancy symptoms. But the exhaustion of the first trimester was also bad. But at least I could function during the day back then.

My plantar fasciitis is still a little bit bad. It's slowly improving. That's been limiting my exercise too.

I can't believe this is the halfway point.

My harddrive died. I wrote this a few days late but then held off because I didn't make the collage and went to make it and the harddrive was dead. I guess the pictures didn't auto back up or maybe I didn't even load them from my memory card but I'll just post one now and maybe update it later. I have to take a new picture in 2 days anyway.

Size of baby: Banana, 6-6.3 inches long from crown to rump. 

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  I gained 0.4 lbs this week. That means I'm up 0.9 lbs overall. (But I'm writing this 3 days late and am already up 1.7 since that weigh in.)


Maternity Clothes:  I wear maternity tops everyday.  I sleep in regular t-shirts. If I want to wear something other than workout clothes then I put on maternity jeans and I hate them. 

Gender: Boy


Movement: At my doctor appointments I'm always told how much he's moving. But I'm almost never feeling it anymore. He is so down low so maybe that's why. 


Sleep: Sleep sucks. Dreams suck and sometimes if I'm not awake for an hour in the night I still wake up exhausted from my exhausting dream. 

What I miss: Being able to eat healthier food without being lightheaded. I miss not needing juice and sweets and feeling lightheaded.


Cravings: Nope


Aversions: None


Symptoms: Vivid dreams, going to the bathroom all the time, being lightheaded.

Best moment this week: Ultrasound telling us all the sizes of things were normal.


Looking forward to: Holiday stuff, getting new orthotics, relaxing at some point. 


Exercise:  I only worked out 1 time the entire week. :( :( :( 

Same this time: I miss peeing less often all times. When I see myself in a mirror, I'm always shocked at how pregnant I look. I feel like I'm not this far along. Time is flying. (This was at least the same with Miles not sure about Ella.)  I mentioned going to the bathroom so much with Miles. I feel like it's even worse now. Yet I even complained about having to go more with Ella.

Different from last time:   The overall weight gain was very similar at the halfway point with Ella and Miles (3.9 lb and 3.7 lb but this time I'm only at 0.9 lb) 

20 Weeks with Ella
20 Weeks with Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment