Wednesday, November 21, 2018

19 Weeks (November)

I took pictures a day late. I weighed myself a day late. I didn't even start the post until 4 days late. I'm really trying to keep up but it's so hard.

My plantar fasciitis is so bad. It's my main problem. Allergies are awful though. We also can't go outside because of the fires and poor air quality. Sometimes just walking to or from the car places having me coughing.
2013 | 2016 | 2018
Ella | Miles | Baby3
I looked up the dates of 19 weeks of past pregnancies to dig up pictures to make this collage. The shirt i wore with Miles was loose so you couldn't tell the pictures as well.  People always give comments like you show earlier or bigger with each pregnancy but look at me when I was pregnant with Ella. I wasn't tiny then. I always say I'm pretty similar with all. I think I expand a lot as the day goes on but I also did back then too. Each time I eat, I just get a lot bigger. 

Size of baby: Mango, 5.5-6 inches long from crown to rump. 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I weighed myself a day late because I totally forgot.  I gained 3.2 lbs this week. I'm up 0.5 lbs overall.  


Maternity Clothes:  I wear maternity workout tops often. The other ones are shorter especially when I'm wearing pants that fall down then it's better to wear a long shirt to cover up. Maternity jeans suck. I wear athletic pants but then don't have pockets. If i wear leggings, I have to wear better shoes and my plantar fasciitis is too bad for that. 

Gender: Boy!


Movement: I feel like I'm too busy and never notice at all.


Sleep: My dreams are awful. I have to wake up to pee. I have issues waking up for various reasons and not being able to go back to sleep. 

What I miss: Being able to exercise the way I used to. Being able to function without plantar fasciitis pain.

Cravings: No


Aversions: No


Symptoms: I get lightheaded if I try to function like a human after I eat. Sometimes when I sneeze or cough, my belly will hurt with that.  Having to go to the bathroom constantly. I have to go a million times a day. It was nowhere near this bad when I was pregnant with Ella.  I still have crazy dreams. I also gag when brushing my teeth. 

Best moment this week:  I don't even know.


Looking forward to: Digging out some baby products.


Exercise:  I worked out Monday, Wednesday, Friday. I felt like it was a horrible week but I guess I got 3 in. 

Same this time: I had to pee a million times a day with Miles and I do now. I did not with Ella. 

Different from last time: The past 2 times I already had the anatomy scan by this point but it's a few days later this time so I haven't had it.

19 weeks with Miles
19 Weeks with Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment