Saturday, August 17, 2019

2019 Week 32/52 Photo

I had trouble deciding again. I narrowed it down to two pictures. I was cleaning up and walking around. I had Liam on the play mat.  Ella lied down next to him. He rolled over to see her and was so happy smiling at her. I might not have believed he did that but as I was walking into the room I saw him rolling over.  Sometimes the kids are just so cute. Ella loves him so much. Sometimes too much and she smothers him a little so I loved seeing her just a little bit away from him and he moved to get close to her.

Photo Taken August 9, 2019.
Miles didn't nap. He tried. He lied in bed over an hour.  Then a little before 6:30 PM he fell asleep in his chair watching TV. 


Photo Taken August 10, 2019.

I
 can never seem to narrow down these photos of the week. Maybe I should just narrow it down to allow each kid to be included.

No comments:

Post a Comment