Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Kids Say... (April and May 2019)


I'm really behind on these posts. I still document some quotes but not as many.

I had more notes than ever before to see pic.
----------



"Don't take my picture. I'm eating"

"your spaghetti is in front of you. eat"

4/1/19
----------


Miles: I’ll get back on my bike now.

After he falls off bike

4/1/19
----------

Miles: I love my art so much. I want to show daddy when he comes.

See pic of crown

4-5-19

----------

Miles: Get this shirt off of me. I don’t want eczema.

The shirt is too big and he wanted to wear it but then didn’t. It was from Loot Crate.

4-7-19

----------

Miles: Can you be nicer to my mom? (to Dave )

After he was mean to me

4/18
 (when I'm posting this I have no memory what it was)
----------

Liam rolled to his side to get to Ella. Ella said “he thinks I’m your boobs” Hahahaha

4/19
----------

Me: What was your favorite part of preschool?
Miles: Playing in the Acorn room with water and sand.

4/23
----------

Me: Miles do you want to wear pants or shorts tomorrow?
Miles: pants so I don’t scratch as much!

He’s pretty smart for 2. I don't know if he will get itchy and scratch always but the last few times he tried shorts, he ended up with eczema so he wears pants all the time.

4/26
----------

Miles is downstairs. I had to take Liam up. I ask Miles if there is anything I can get him.
He said “Can you get me ice cream and sprinkles?”

5/7
----------

Me: I want you all to be in a picture with me today for Mother’s Day. That means we have to get dressed and brush our hair.
Ella: No. I don’t want to be in a picture
Miles: you get what you get and you don’t get upset.

5/12
----------

Miles, singing: Sunday Monday Tuesday Friday. These are the months of the year.

5/12
----------

Video of songs. Miles asks why they keep singing songs he sings. (Meaning the songs he sings at school.)

Then just came during abcs finished singing it. Grabbed my arm and says “just like twinkle twinkle little star”

5/13
----------
Miles: No pictures of me eating

Miles: put your phone away



I took a pic. I took 3 pictures!

5-24-19
----------

Ella says” the only person Liam always likes is Mommy’s boobs”

May
----------
This is a lot of good stuff I would have forgotten if I didn't document it as it happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment