Friday, August 9, 2019

Cleaning Video (7.28.19)


Late at night, after I was really tired, I had to clean up. I needed to do because the cleaning ladies were coming at 9 am and if you don't have to pre-clean for the cleaning lady you are lucky.   I spent 70 minutes cleaning on this video. I cleaned some first but didn't think to start recording. I ended after midnight.  I was so tired that my pace slowed.

I spend longer pre-cleaning than they take to clean. Then after they leave I spend forever fixing things and finding things they put away. I spent at least 3.5 hours this last time trying to find 3 missing things and also checking every kitchen cabinet to put stuff in it's rightful place.  Our kitchen is huge and it's easy to just throw containers in a cupboard even though that is not where I keep them. I really wanted to have everything put away first but I just cannot get to it all with dealing with 3 kids and especially with all the delays while I nurse.

Does your kitchen island just accumulate stuff like mine does?

No comments:

Post a Comment