Saturday, August 10, 2019

8.6.19 Instastories


My dad's last day visiting us and then we went to Happy Hollow.

Liam was so cute playing with his new toy. We took my dad to the airport and then went to Happy Hollow. It was so hot.  I was miserable. Miles was bright red.  The employees were even encouraging people waiting in line to stand in the shade.   We left a little after 2:30 PM.  We were so hot and I got Liam to sleep.  Then we went to the very end of a Kinder play date but I didn't take any pictures or videos of that.   Late at night I worked out.

I'm unsure why saving the compilation some of them are smaller in the corner.

The first little clip is from a year ago but I left it on just to see a year ago.

Anyone else just use instastories to compile videos for them?  Do you ever save your compiled stories?

No comments:

Post a Comment