Thursday, August 8, 2019

7.27.19 video


Google often makes videos of my day. Here's a video it made. Liam rolled over back to front and was so close many more times so I started recording. He never did it on his own but you can see the fun he had. Then he got so tired.

Miles was running in the kitchen. He was dancing and I went to record and he started running around. You can see the messy kitchen too.

Miles likes to hold Liam (when he's not crying) and Liam likes it when Miles holds him because he doesn't move him all around and just holds him so nicely.

The clips at the end on the blanket doing tummy time that is the first time Liam rolled over front to back. I didn't get his first roll on camera but did his second but google didn't grab that video of him actually rolling and I didn't edit the video at all.

I thought wow who does this rolls over front to back and back to front on the same day for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment