Wednesday, May 11, 2011

4.29

I like this shirt. It isn't smooth in the front so it hides my gut from pigging out on zebra cakes while I'm not running.
It was my 9/80 Friday off so I got to wear some casual clothes. I wore them after getting pack from my 2 hour PT appointment though.

I ate Frosted Flakes based on reading an article that Brie posted about on Twitter (because she disliked it)

It has been too long so I don't remember what I did at all. Watch TV is the only sure thing besides eating.

5 comments:

  1. That light blue top is so pretty! I seriously just want to snuggle that cat.

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit!

    I love ruching on tops as well when I want to hide my stomach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Melissa, Thanks

    @Linz, Thanks. They work magic for hiding a stomach! I need more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very good deal on those jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went in with the intentions of spend 60 bucks on a pair
    realized they were on sale
    so i thought I'd get 2
    then realized I had a coupon
    and i saved more.
    I am pretty sure it cost me 24 bucks for 2 pairs instead of 60 for 1 but I couldn't remember for sure so I put $15.

    I get some good deals sometimes. Sometimes I get bad ones (like my limited skirt that I saw online for $35 cheaper later that day)

    ReplyDelete