Wednesday, May 18, 2011

5.12

Skirt: F21
Shoes: Forever 21
Shirt: VS
Necklace: Gifted (in 2006)

So Blogger was down so I don't know what I did because I don't have my tweets. Also it was my first day back to work after traveling and I was tired. I worked a long day that was mostly spent reading emails.  
I went to Body Pump after work. It was my first time in a month. It was extremely hard. I had done some lifting on my own but Body Pump is a different type of lifting.
After I got home, I was doing some cleaning. I found a potato in our cupboard. This was a free Potato we got not too long ago. I can't believe how it grew in our cupboard.  (Based on this picture and me posting it Dave said he is never reading my blog again. He doesn't like it.) Now I've had old potatoes in the cupboard before but none like this. How about you?

2 comments:

  1. At first glance, I thought this was a deer head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to relook at this post just to figure out what could be a deer head.

    ReplyDelete