Friday, May 27, 2011

A Day's Worth of Twitter

12:14:48 AM - @FatGirlvsWorld Balancing any 2 modes of exercise seems hard for me. At PT the lady seemed to think I needed a focus. Ugh. I want it all.
01:02:41 AM - Poly is sleeping beside me. http://bit.ly/itrlhw
01:19:40 AM - I got up to turn on the light and poly rolled over and stole my seat. So I took hers.
10:19:34 AM - I've been cleaning all morning but you can't tell. cleaning 5% all over the house is almost like nothing. I did sweep the garage
10:19:52 AM - Well only 1 side of the garage. my car is still in there. But @polahbea's side sure is nice.
10:27:16 AM - my legs are sore from abduction/adduction 2 days ago. biceps-sore from pump yesterday. I'm in my workout clothes but should today be rest?
11:30:50 AM - Poly cried at me when she noticed I was about to leave. Sadness. I felt bad. Petted her. Then about to leave again and she cries again. :(
06:21:49 PM - I feel dumb with pinterest. It takes me 20 tries to get something to pin.
08:20:06 PM - @stinachristina What's the longest you have left your cat?
08:23:58 PM - Thanks! RT @BodyMediaFIT: @smilincolleen Awesome! Your entries are great!
08:24:14 PM - @TheNewChrissy My aunt did that with her eyebrows
10:23:04 PM - @FatGirlvsWorld I noticed you were listed first earlier. You must be special.
10:24:10 PM - I'm pretty tired and going to go to sleep. I thought this was uncharacteristically early but realized it is Friday. It's normal.

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment